During the three years that I lived in Los Angeles, I tried as many burgers as I could get my hands on. I barely scratched the surface, but here are the standouts.
- Best House Burger: The Goombah at Stout in Santa Monica (Parmasiano Flakes, Smoked Mozzarella, Crispy Proscuitto, Lemon Basil Aioli)
- Best Build Your Own: 25° in Hollywood (Ground Sirloin, Red Hawk Organic Cheese, Prosciutto, Ketchup)
- Best Diner Burger: The Hollywood Corner in Hollywood (which has sadly closed since I left)
- Best Fast Food Burger: Double Charburger at The Habit in Sherman Oaks (Mayonnaise, Pickles, Fresh Tomato, Lettuce, Caramelized Onions, Toasted Bun)
- Most Overrated Burger: Anything at In-N-Out