This year, I spent a lot of time traveling and one of my favorite things about traveling, is eating. Here are my favorite meals from 2015.
- Pork Ribs, Brisket and Blackberry Cobbler á la mode at Salt Lick in Round Rock, Texas
- Pork Belly Cubano at Werewolf in San Diego, California (Maple Citrus Glazed Pork Belly, Swiss, Whole Grain Mustard, Habenero Dill Pickles)
- Moules Frites at Point Brugge Café in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Prince Edward Island Mussels in Tomato Herb Broth, Lemon Zest, Capers, Leeks, Garlic, Served with Crusty Bread and Fries)
- Bat Out Of Hell Burger at The Ship in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (Meatloaf Burger, House Made Sweet Ketchup Glaze, Crispy Fried Onions)
- Crawfish Chowder, Crawfish Po’ Boy, Fries and Hushpuppies at Flying Fish in Little Rock, Arkansas